OFFICIAL SELLOUT SHOW - EDINBURGH FRINGE 2019
WINNER - MUSICAL COMEDY AWARDS 2018
WINNER - VAULT COMEDY AWARD 2017
HIGHLY COMMENDED - FUNNY WOMEN COMEDY SHORT 2017
We write and perform comedy songs and shows. We're not ashamed to admit that 95% of our material is true and based on our own lives. (The other 5% is also true but we are ashamed to admit it.) We've won some awards, sold out some shows and lugged a 6 stone keyboard to Ireland and back. That's showbiz baby.
as seen/heard on
SHORTLIST - BAFTA Rocliffe Comedy Writing Award 2019
Sally, the Irish member of the gang, comes from Cork, in Ireland, and moved to London to study at LAMDA.
Since graduating she has played Emma in Irish comedy series 'Nowhere Fast' (RTE), featured as a psychotic ex in comedy short 'My Little Teddy Bear' and 'starred' in several adverts for contactless payments.
She is one third of sketch comedy group Muriel, winners of The Leicester Square Sketch Off and So You Think You're Funny (Sketch) 2017, whose viral videos have been viewed millions of times online. They took their debut show 'Bad Master' to Edinburgh in 2017, selling out and subsequently transferring to the Soho Theatre.
She writes regularly for TV including Buffering, The Emily Atack Show and Celebability - all for ITV2. She is currently in development with her sitcom Holy Mary.
She likes Coco Pops and dreams of owning a Vespa.
RUNNER UP - Funny Women Comedy Writing Award
Originally from Bath, Rhiannon also trained at LAMDA, graduating in 2014.
She regularly works on BBC Radio 4 - Most recently as series regular Sister Olive Hargreaves on 'Home Front' (BBC Radio 4). She has appeared on Father Brown (BBC) and Doctors (BBC)...twice - as two different characters: A heroin addict and a depressed nurse - type-cast again.
She was runner up in the Funny Women Comedy Writing award in 2017 and took part in the TellHerVision ERA 50:50 writers room in 2020.
Her debut play was nominated for the VAULT Origin Award and transfers to The Ominbus Theatre, Clapham, in April.
She also likes Coco Pops and actually owns a Vespa.
Sally is jealous.
Born in Wales, James first began to study the piano at the age of six. Skip forward lots of years and piano playing to 2014, when he completed the postgraduate diploma in Musical Direction & Vocal Coaching at LAMDA.
Since graduating, James has had a hugely diverse career including musical direction, vocal coaching, being dragged to the Edinburgh Fringe, audition pianist, and as part of the music team on several large film projects.
Recent credits include: THE SOUND OF MUSIC LIVE (Assistant MD, ITV), THE COLOR PURPLE (MD, Cadogan Hall), CATS! (On-set Music Consultant, Working Title & Universal) YESTERDAY (Vocal Coach, Working Title) ALADDIN (Vocal Consultant, Disney) JINGLE JANGLE (On-set Music Supervisor, Netflix) Wonka (Music Supervisor, Universal) and The Greatest Days (Music Supervisor)
Yes, that's right. We know you're thinking it: we're thinking it too...CATS.
He likes playing the piano. (We presume)